Welcome and Congratulations on selecting Glass Slipper as your hair and makeup artist for your special day. Here is everything you need to know to prepare for your wedding!
1. Before your wedding trial appointment we want you to get inspired! Please take look at our Instagram and website for hair and makeup ideas. We are also here to provide you with inspiration if you are being pulled in different directions on what look to go with. It’s easy: Send us a photo of yourself, wedding dress, colors, and theme if you have one. We will review your package and send you some inspiration images.
2. You will want to prepare for your trial as if it is your big day. This will be an official hair and makeup preview of what you will look like. Your hair should be dry and all makeup should be removed from the skin. Hair can be 1-2 days old. Wearing a shirt that is the same color of your dress would be ideal.
3. Let us know in advanced of any allergies and/or specifications regarding your health. Our artist use an array of products that are cruelty free and hypoallergenic.
4. During your appointment. Meet your artist and share your wedding vision. Be sure to have head pieces, viel and hair extensions if possible.
5. Expect your trial to take 1.5-2.5 hrs depending on the package you have selected for your day. Be sure to let us know of any changes necessary for your wedding day.
6. During the trial only the trial payment is due.
7. The artist at the trial will be your assigned artist the day of the wedding.
Your big day is finally here!!
1. All payments for beauty services MUST BE paid before the services take place.
2. You and your bridal party should arrive to your location with a clean face and dry hair.
3. All guests receiving services should be on time in order to stay on track with the beauty schedule.
4. It is encouraged that each person brings an inspiration image of both hair and makeup so that the assigned artist can nail the desired look in a timely manner
5. Get ready to take tons of pictures because you just received glam from Glass Slipper!
Post Wedding Day
1. After your wedding day we would love to hear about the services you received. Feel free to write us a review by clicking the link: https://www.weddingwire.com/review/TheGlassSlipperWedding
2. Send us pictures of your wedding day as we love to feature our clients and showcase our work.
3. Be sure to book us for your future events with your husband!